BMW E32 735i 2nd Hand Restored Sliding Roof German First Delivery Alloy Wheels Appraisal Note 2 (1989)
Not or only partially comprehensible.
|DE||DE-47798 Krefeld||Salmon silver metallic|
Highlights and general information
For sale is a BMW E32 735i from 1989 in the color salmon silver metallic, with velour interior.
- From 2nd hand
- Dekra valuation report with grade 2
- Air flow meter
- Ignition coil, spark plugs and cables
- All filters
- Oil change
- Alloy wheels incl. tires
- The BMW was bought by an elderly lady in 2019, was only in her possession as a well-maintained garage vehicle. In my second ownership, it is in good, rust-free condition, always well maintained and stored in the garage. Visually and technically in top condition. Selling due to a BMW 750i and need for space in the garage.
- Features include: Sunroof, power steering, central locking, electric windows, heated seats, ABS, cruise control, radio
- 8 tires
- In possession of the seller since 2019
General information about the vehicle
- Year of construction: 1989
- First registration: 1989
- German vehicle
- Location: 47798 Krefeld, Germany
- 2 vehicle owners
- TÜV valid until 04/25
- H license plate
- German registration
- Ready to drive
- The BMW E32, part of the 7 Series, was produced from 1986 to 1994. This luxury car was characterized by innovative technologies, including an integrated navigation system for the first time. The E32 models included various engines, including powerful V12 versions. With its elegant body, advanced safety features and luxurious equipment, the E32 set new standards in the luxury class segment.
Exterior and interior
- Salmon silver metallic paint finish
- Interior material in dark blue velour
- Parts of the right-hand side of the vehicle were repainted (mentioned in the expert report)
Engine and gearbox
- 3.4-liter inline six-cylinder engine with 211 hp
- Manual gearbox
- Last engine service in 2023
- 207,893 km. Mileage not traceable.
- No checkbook available
Tires, brakes, body & underbody
- Tires: 50-70 %
- Brakes: 50-70 %
- Underbody: No rust spots visible
- Some larger scratches on the plastic trim on the front and rear apron
- Minor paint scratches in various places
- Large scratch on the right side mirror
- Signs of wear in the interior due to age
- Wheel nut cover of one rim has a hole/is chipped off
- Please take a look at the photo gallery and videos to gain further insight into the condition of the vehicle.
Experience the timeless 1989 BMW E32 735i in elegant Salmon Silver Metallic paint and dark blue velour interior. With a restoration, investments in important components such as alternator and air flow meter, this well-maintained vehicle presents itself as a reliable classic of the 7-series with TÜV until 04/25 and H license plate.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Current service performed
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.