BMW E36 328i Convertible Avus Blue Metallic Sports Seats Alpina M-Aerodynamics Package Exclusive Package Alpina Spoked Wheels (1997)
|DE||45968 Gladbeck||Avus Blue Metallic|
Highlights and General
For sale is a BMW 328I E36 from 1997, painted in blue, with black leather interior.
- Accident-free, with new TÜV and ready to drive in a neat condition
- Rear brakes have been renewed
- Underbody preserved and rust-proof
- Alpina spoked rims with registration
- With exclusive package: folding roof, power steering, central locking, electric windows, heated seats, air conditioning, ABS, radio
- 2.8-liter engine with a manual transmission
General information about the vehicle
- First registration Germany Year 1997
- Location: Germany
- 4 Vehicle owners
- TÜV until 08/25
- Accident-free in current ownership
- Fully roadworthy
- The BMW 328i E36 was first introduced to the engine world in 1995. In the history of BMW, this is the first model with a standard six-cylinder engine in the 3 Series. The mid-range vehicle was particularly convincing in terms of handling and performance. To this day, it is one of the best BMW models ever produced.
Exterior & Interior:
- Avus Blue Metallic Paint
- Interior with black leather upholstery
- Front bumper repainted
Engine and transmission:
- 2.8-litre six-cylinder engine with 193 hp
- Manual transmission
- Last engine service 05/23
- 172.481 km. The mileage can be tracked.
- German registration papers, TÜV and service reports and invoices
Tyres, brakes, bodywork and underbody:
- Tires: 70-90%
- Brakes: new
- The underbody is unwelded, rust-proof and preserved
- Please see the photo gallery and videos for more insight into the vehicle's condition.
- Age-related signs of wear may be present
- Leather upholstery with patina
Discover our immaculate BMW 328i E36 from 1997: accident-free, TÜV-tested, with new brakes and rust-proof underbody. Equipped with comfortable details such as heated seats and air conditioning, it offers a powerful driving experience thanks to the 2.8-liter six-cylinder engine with 193 hp and manual transmission.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Milage trackable
- Current service performed
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.