Mercedes-Benz G 350 CDI Short Partially restored From 2nd hand Accident-free Complete checkbook Ice-blasted underbody (2010)
|Mercedes Benz||G 350 CDI Kurz||2010|
|DE||DE-83119 Obing||Grey Metallic|
Highlights and general information
A Mercedes-Benz G 350 CDI from 2010 is for sale, painted in metallic gray with a black fabric interior.
- Partially restored
- Investments according to the seller
- Stainless steel hinges
- Ice-blasted underbody
- Comprehensive conservation
- VAT can be shown
- Production of the G-Class with short wheelbase was completely discontinued in 2012
General information about the vehicle
- Year of construction: 2010
- First registration: 2010
- German vehicle
- Location: 83119 Obing, Germany
- 2 vehicle owners
- TÜV valid until 11/25
- German registration
- Ready to drive
- The history of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class begins in 1979, when it first came onto the market as an off-road vehicle. Originally developed for military purposes, it quickly won the hearts of off-road enthusiasts. With its rugged design and impressive off-road capabilities, the G-Class has become a symbol of luxury and adventure over the years. Despite modern updates, it proudly retains its characteristic, angular appearance.
Exterior and interior
- Grey paintwork
- Metallic gray paint
- Black fabric interior
Engine and transmission
- 3.0-liter V6 engine with 224 hp
- Automatic transmission
- Last engine service in November 2023
- 174,000 km. Mileage traceable.
- Complete checkbook
Tires, brakes, body & underbody
- Tires: 70-90 %
- Brakes: New
- Underbody: Unwelded, preserved, cavity sealed, light rust film
- Slight rust bubbles visible on the rear door hinges, on the driver's side door handle, on the windshield frame
- Please take a look at the photo gallery and videos to gain further insight into the condition of the vehicle.
Experience the robust Mercedes-Benz G 350 CDI from 2010 in elegant gray metallic paint and black fabric interior. Partially restored and with invested upgrades such as stainless steel hinges and an ice-blasted underbody, this off-road vehicle presents itself with a reliable 3.0-liter V6 engine (224 hp), a traceable mileage of 174,000 km and new brakes, ready for luxurious adventures.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Complete checkbook
- Milage trackable
- Current service performed
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Mercedes Benz wanted?
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.