Alfa Romeo 164 Grigio Dakar very good condition with cone suspension accident-free (1994)
|IT||DE-83527 Haag||Grigio Dakar|
Highlights and general information
For sale is an Alfa Romeo 164 from 1994, painted in Grigio Dakar, with leather interior.
- From 3rd hand, accident-free, with German registration and ready to drive in a very neat condition
- Extensive equipment available: power steering, central locking, electric windows, air conditioning, ABS, radio
- Headliner was renewed for 800 euros
- Steering wheel was provided with new leather upholstery, cost about 350 euros
- New Koni chassis installed, approx. 1500 euros invested
- 8 new restored original rims and tires for 2000 euros
- Owned in Rome for about 25 years, then via a German dealer to the current owner
- Underbody is rust-proof, with cavity sealing and preservation
General information about the vehicle
- First registration Italy: 1994
- Location: Germany
- 3 vehicle owners
- MOT until 08/25
- German registration (not approved at the moment)
- Fully roadworthy
- Partially restored
- The Alfa Romeo 164 was a mid-size sedan produced between 1987 and 1998. The Italian vehicle was offered in various trim levels, including the basic version, the Super, the Ti and the Q. These differed mainly in the different engines: 2.0-liter four-cylinder, 2.5-liter four-cylinder, 3.0-liter V6. By the end of production in 1998, almost 268,000 units had been produced.
Exterior & Interior:
- Grigio Dakar livery
- Interior with leather upholstery
- Paint scratches and stone chips have been repainted
Engine and transmission:
- 2.0-liter four-cylinder with 144 hp
- Manual transmission
- Last engine service in August 2023.
- 125,000 km (seller's specs). The mileage can be traced.
- Checkbook available, with gaps
- German registration papers, TÜV and service reports, and invoices
Tires, brakes, body & underbody:
- Tires: new
- Brakes: 70-90 %
- The body is unwelded
- The underbody is rust-free, preserved and cavity sealed
- Please see the photo gallery and videos for more insight into the condition of the vehicle.
- Stone chips may be present
A very well-maintained Alfa Romeo 164 from 1994 from Italy is offered for auction here. This was provided in the course of a partial restoration both visually and technically. The engine of the Alfa Romeo runs flawlessly and reliably. In addition, the vehicle shows itself with extensive equipment and a visually very nice combination of a gray paint (Grigio Dakar) with beige leather interior inside. An absolute highlight for collectors and enthusiasts.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Milage trackable
- Current service performed
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Alfa Romeo wanted?
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.