Audi 4000S Restored € 11,000 invested with H-approval and current TÜV (1984)
Not or only partially comprehensible.
Highlights and general information
For sale is an Audi 4000 S from 1984, painted in blue, with fabric interior.
- H-registration, accident-free, restored, with German registration and ready to drive
- Extensive equipment available: sunroof, power steering, central locking, electric windows, air conditioning, cruise control, radio
- 11,000 euros were invested in the car, which was imported from Texas and completely rebuilt
- Completely repainted
- As good as new tires
- Brake system as good as new
- All body seals have been renewed, including the seals of the front and rear windows
- Gearbox was removed and repaired
General information about the vehicle
- First registration United States Year 1984
- Location: Germany
- Unknown number of holders
- MOT up to 10/25
- H-license plate
- Accident-free in current ownership
- German registration (not approved at the moment)
- Fully roadworthy
- The Audi 4000 S was first introduced to the market in 1980. It was the successor to the Audi 80 B2 and is powered by a new 2.2-liter five-cylinder engine. The mid-size car of the German vehicle manufacturer was known for its stability and reliability. By 1986 and 1988, almost 166,000 units had been produced.
Exterior & Interior:
- Blue livery
- Interior with fabric upholstery
- Vehicle has been completely repainted
Engine and transmission:
- 1.8 liter four-cylinder with 93 hp
- Automatic transmission
- Last engine service 2022
- 129,000 mi (seller specs). The mileage can be partially traced.
- German registration papers, TÜV and service reports, customs clearance certificate and invoices
Tires, brakes, body & underbody:
- Tires: new
- Brakes: new
- The underbody is rust-free
- Please see the photo gallery and videos for more insight into the condition of the vehicle.
- Cracked dashboard
- Central locking hangs
- Air conditioner in used condition
All in all, the Audi 4000 S, a beautiful classic, is offered for auction here. In the recent past, the Audi has been expertly restored. Since then, the engine and technology have been running flawlessly. In the interior there are traces of wear and blemishes. But for collectors and enthusiasts, this is a nice opportunity to welcome an Audi 4000 S from 1984 to their ranks soon.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Current service performed
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.