Porsche 991 Carrera T TECHART Conversion 4-pipe sports exhaust system Techtronic performance kit Aerodynamic kit Complete checkbook Only 27,000 km (2018)
|Porsche||991 Carrera T TECHART Umbau||2018|
|DE||DE-70839 Gerlingen||Racing yellow|
Highlights and general information
For sale is a 2018 Porsche 991 Carrera T with conversion by TECHART, painted in racing yellow, with a checkered fabric and leather interior.
- Completely rebuilt by TECHART
- Aerodynamic kit consisting of front spoiler I, side skirts, rear spoiler II, carbon hood with integrated Naca air intakes in carbon for improved brake ventilation, noselift chassis to raise the front axle incl. lowering approx. 30 mm, Techtronic performance kit to 430 hp, 4-pipe sports exhaust system with carbon tailpipes
- Steering wheel upholstered in Alcantara as well as steering wheel trims painted in black high-gloss and screws in racing yellow, seat center panels in Scottish tartan beige, Formula wheelset in 20" with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires
- The whole conversion is completely TÜV approved. The vehicle has a TECHART-Protect warranty
- Rare 918 Spyder seats
General information about the vehicle
- First registration: 2018
- German vehicle
- Location: 70839 Gerlingen, Germany
- 2 vehicle owners
- MOT valid until 02/24
- German registration
- Ready to drive
- The Porsche 991, introduced in 2011, was the seventh generation of the legendary Porsche 911. As the successor to the 997, it set new standards in terms of performance and technology. The 991 was available in several engine variants, including six-cylinder boxer engines with displacements ranging from 3.4 liters to 4.0 liters. These ranged from 350 hp to an impressive 700 hp in the GT2 RS. The 991 was a milestone in Porsche history and cemented the 911's reputation as an iconic sports car.
Exterior and interior
- Racing yellow paintwork
- Inner material made of checkered fabric and leather
Engine and gearbox
- 3.0-liter 6-cylinder boxer engine with 430 hp thanks to TECHART Techtronic performance kit
- 27,000 kilometers. Mileage traceable.
- Complete checkbook
Tires, brakes, body & underbody
- Tires: 70-90%
- Brakes: 50-70 %
- Underbody: no roe spots recognizable, unwelded
- Stone chips in the area of the windshield and front apron
- Please see the photo gallery and videos for more insight into the condition of the vehicle.
For sale is an impressive Porsche 991 Carrera T from 2018, which has been extensively rebuilt by TECHART. The vehicle is characterized by its racing yellow paint, an output of 430 hp thanks to the Techtronic performance kit, rare 918 Spyder seats and a variety of TECHART modifications such as aerodynamic kit, noselift chassis and sports exhaust system. With only 27,000 kilometers on the clock, this German vehicle is a real highlight for Porsche enthusiasts.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Complete checkbook
- Milage trackable
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.