Fiat 900 T Pulmino Restored Accident-free Only 87.000 km 10.000 € Investment (1980)
|Fiat||900 T Pulmino||1980|
Highlights and general information
For sale is a Fiat 900 T Pulmino from 1980 in gray with brown leatherette interior.
- According to the seller, €10,000 was invested in 2017
- Italian flag as a decorative strip around the car
- "Ristorante Italia Lüneburg" advertising on the car
- Equipment among others: Radio
General information about the vehicle
- Year of construction: 1980
- First registration: 1980
- Import from Italy
- Location: 21339 Lüneburg, Germany
- 1 vehicle owner since import to Germany
- TÜV valid until 05/24
- No H license plate
- German registration
- Duty paid
- Ready to drive
- The Fiat 900 T, a minibus from Fiat, made its debut in 1971 as the successor to the Fiat 850 T. As a lesser-known relative of the Multipla, it was based on the Fiat Multipla 1 of the 1950s. The 900 T retained the rear engine of the Fiat 850, but was fitted with a 903 cc engine in 1970. With 35 hp and 16 body variants, including luxury versions such as the Panorama, the 900 T was in production until 1981. Pressure from Japanese competitors led to its discontinuation, while its Yugoslavian licensee continued to build it until 1989 as the Zastava 900 AK.
Exterior and interior
- Grey paintwork
- Brown leatherette interior
- No repainting
Engine and transmission
- 0.9-liter four-cylinder in-line engine with 35 hp
- Manual gearbox
- Last engine service in 2022
- 86,349 km. Mileage traceable.
- No checkbook available
Tires, brakes, body & underbody
- Tires: 70-90 %
- Brakes: 70-90 %
- Underbody: No rust spots visible
- Left window regulator defective
- Slight rust in the entrance area on the driver's side
- Please take a look at the photo gallery and videos to gain further insight into the condition of the vehicle.
Experience the restored Fiat 900 T Pulmino from 1980 in gray with brown leatherette interior. Imported from Italy, this minibus with 86,349 km mileage, a 0.9-liter four-cylinder in-line engine and MOT until 05/24 impresses with its unique history, including a €10,000 investment made in 2017, an eye-catching Italian flag as a decorative strip and the charming Ristorante Italia Lüneburg advertising on the vehicle.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Milage trackable
- Current service performed
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.