Citroën DS 21 Pallas Restored Yellow High Beam (1968)
|Citroen||DS 21 Pallas||1968|
Not or only partially comprehensible.
Highlights and general information
For sale is a Citroën DS 21 Pallas from 1968 in striking red with a black leather interior.
- Investments: Steering gear replaced, new hydraulic pump, seal replacement in the hydraulic system, new upholstery for the front seats
- A '68 transitional model with twin headlights (high beam yellow and steering), old dashboard with broadband speedometer, semi-automatic, export bumpers including the round tail lights
- Classic Analytics report dated 15.08.2023 with condition 3+ and a reported market value of 27,000 euros
- Owned by the seller since 2009
General information about the vehicle
- Year of construction: 1968
- First registration: 1968
- Import from the Netherlands
- Location with country: 45529 Hattingen, Germany
- Number of owners not known
- TÜV valid until 08/24
- H license plate
- Repaired accident damage: Rolled against the garage door, rear left, fender & bumper, expert opinion available
- Registered, but vehicle is handed over deregistered
- German registration
- Duty paid
- Ready to drive
- The Citroën DS, introduced in 1955, revolutionized the automotive industry with its avant-garde technology and futuristic design. Its predecessor, the Citroën Traction Avant, was a milestone, but the DS set new standards. The DS 21, launched in 1965, impressed with different engine variants, including four-cylinder and later also in-line six-cylinder engines. Engine displacements varied, but the DS 21 made a lasting impression with its advanced technologies and hydropneumatic suspension.
Exterior and interior
- Red paintwork
- Black leather interior
- Repainted, entire vehicle
Engine and transmission
- 2.2-liter R4 engine with 103 hp
- Semi-automatic gearbox
- 16,000 km. Mileage partially traceable.
- No checkbook available
Tires, brakes, body & underbody
- Tires: 70-90 %
- Brakes: 50-70 %
- Underbody: Welded, light rust film
- Paint on tailgate is bad, dent on rear right fender
- Radio does not work, rear seat has a break in the leather
- Rear right door panel is hanging
- The appraiser has discovered rust under the car in one place, the vehicle is leaking some hydraulic fluid
- Please take a look at the photo gallery and videos to gain further insight into the condition of the vehicle.
Experience the restored 1968 Citroën DS 21 Pallas in eye-catching red, equipped with a 2.2-liter R4 engine, twin headlights, semi-automatic transmission and export-ready bumpers. Despite known defects such as poor paintwork on the tailgate and a faulty radio, this collector's item impresses with investments such as the replacement of the steering gear and a new hydraulic pump. A current Classic Analytics report estimates the market value at 27,000 euros, while the slight rust film on the underbody does not detract from the vintage flair.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Expert report exists
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.