Mercedes Benz G 320 CDI Cabrio from 2nd hand Restored with complete checkbook V6 engine Excellent condition (2008)
|Mercedes Benz||G 320 CDI Cabrio||2008|
|DE||DE-48249 Dülmen||Silver Metallic|
Highlights and General
For sale is a 2008 Mercedes-Benz G 320 CDI Convertible, painted in silver metallic, with a leather interior.
- Mercedes 463 Convertible 320 CDI Diesel from 2nd hand with the VIN WDB4633031X175610, Matching Numbers, accident-free, checkbook maintained, registered, ready to drive and restored in a very good condition.
- Extensive equipment: power steering, central locking, power windows, heated seats, air conditioning, ABS, cruise control, radio, tarpaulin
- Matching numbers and a complete checkbook are available
- The following things were done during the restoration: In September 2023 new hydraulic cylinder for the hood (original MB) New brake discs and pads (front) June 2023, new air conditioning compressor June 2023, new running boards (original MB) June 2023, completely new shock absorber mounts / underbody in 2021, new shock absorbers 2021, dry ice blasted 2021, underbody preserved with wax and not smeared.
- New original Mercedes-Benz FinalEdition 18Rims (NOS)
General information about the vehicle
- First registration Germany year 2008
- Location Germany
- 2 vehicle owners (was bought as a new car at Mercedes Jürgens)
- TÜV until 06/25
- Accident free
- Ready to drive
- The G-Model has had a remarkable career. While it started out in 1979 as a genuine hard-boiled off-roader with extreme off-road capability and modest comfort, over the years it developed into a cult vehicle for the rich and beautiful. This cult of the G-Class continues to this day. From 1990, there was the G-model series W 463, which was produced until 2018 and offered the largest selection of engine variants to date: from in-line four-cylinder to in-line five/six-cylinder and V6 engines to various V8 and V12 engines with and without turbocharging, everything was available.
Exterior & Interior:
- Silver metallic paint
- Interior with black leather interior with wood applications
- Vehicle was completely repainted by Mercedes in 2016
Engine & Transmission:
- 3.0 liter V6 turbo engine with 224 hp
- Automatic transmission
- Last engine service July 2022 (at 327,000 km).
- 333,600 Km (seller's information). The mileage can be traced.
- Complete checkbook
- German registration papers or vehicle documents, service - and TÜV reports, checkbook and invoices.
Tires, brakes, body & underbody:
- Tires: 70-90 %
- Brakes: 70-90 %
- The underbody is rust-free, preserved and cavity-sealed
- Overall very well maintained and preserved condition
- Please view the photo gallery and videos for further insight into the condition of the vehicle.
Overall, this 2008 Mercedes-Benz G 320 CDI Convertible shows in excellent condition. The engine and technology run flawlessly and reliably. In addition, the convertible has been steadily maintained and also restored in the recent past. A lot of money was invested in the Mercedes. Since then, this convinces visually, as well as technically on the whole line.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Complete checkbook
- Milage trackable
- Matching numbers
- Current service performed
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Mercedes Benz wanted?
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.