Aston Martin V12 Vanquish from 1st hand with current MOT only 16,500 km (2004)
Not or only partially comprehensible.
Highlights and general information
For sale is an Aston Martin Vanquish from 2004, painted in black, with leather interior.
- 1st hand, accident-free, registered, duty paid, with current TÜV in a roadworthy and very well maintained condition
- A new gearbox was fitted in the recent past, still under warranty
- Owned by the owner since 2004
- Repaint-free in original condition
- The following equipment is available: Power steering, central locking, electric windows, heated seats, air conditioning, ABS, radio, cruise control
- Duty paid with German registration
- Meticulously maintained
General information about the vehicle
- Year of construction: 2004
- First registration: England, 2004
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- 1 vehicle owner (in possession since 2004)
- TÜV until 03/24
- Fully roadworthy
- The 2004 Aston Martin Vanquish is a two-seater sports car that was first introduced at the 2001 Paris Motor Show and was on sale until 2007. Powered by an impressive 5.9-liter V12 engine with 460 hp, it offered the choice between a 6-speed manual transmission and a 6-speed automated manual box. It was hailed as one of the most beautiful and powerful supercars of its time and appeared in films such as James Bond: Quantum of Solace and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Production of the Aston Martin Vanquish lasted until 2005 and a total of 1,492 units were built before it was replaced by the Aston Martin Vanquish S.
Exterior & interior:
- Black paintwork
- Interior with black leather upholstery
- No repainting required
Engine and transmission:
- 5.9 liter V12 engine with 460 hp
- Automatic transmission
- Last engine service 2022
- 16,500 km. The mileage is traceable.
- Checkbook available, but not complete.
- (German) vehicle documents, TÜV and service reports, checkbook, invoices, documents.
Tires, brakes, body & underbody:
- Tires: 70-90%
- Brakes: 70-90%
- The underbody is rust-free
- Please take a look at the photo gallery and videos to gain further insight into the condition of the vehicle.
- Mini scratches due to everyday use (city traffic).
- Please take a look at the photo gallery and videos for further insight into the condition of the vehicle.
Overall, a very nice sedan is offered for auction here. The black Aston Martin Vanquish from 2004 with only 16,500 km mileage, a new gearbox with warranty and only one owner since 2004 presents itself in very good condition. The vehicle has German registration, is accident-free and has TÜV until 03/24. The 5.9-liter V12 engine with 460 hp and the automatic transmission ensure impressive performance. The documentation is comprehensive, the underbody is rust-free and there are only minimal scratches from daily use in city traffic. A timeless super sports car in excellent condition.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Current service performed
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Aston Martin wanted?
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.