Lincoln Continental Mark V Collectors Series from 3rd hand rare paint rims combination with current service (1979)
|Lincoln||Continental Mark V Collectors Series||1979|
Highlights and General
For sale is a 1979 Lincoln Continental Mark V Collectors Series painted in White Ford #5418-A, with velour interior.
- From 3rd hand, H-registration, accident free, duty paid, registered, with German registration and ready to drive in a very well maintained condition.
- Extensive equipment available: Sunroof, power steering, central locking, power windows, air conditioning, cruise control, radio, Cartier clock in the dashboard.
- Extensive documentation, invoices and clearly visible history of the vehicle is available
- Regular and meticulous maintenance
- Rare Collectors Series model with original moonroof
- White Valino vinyl roof
- Midnight Blue Cloth Bucket seats
- AM/FM Quad8-Track Stereo System
- Report from Marti Auto Works that includes everything about the condition, rarity and history of the vehicle is available
General information about the vehicle
- First registration United States (California) year 1979
- Location Germany
- 3 vehicle owners, since 15 years in Germany
- TÜV until 09/25
- Accident free
- Duty paid
- Approved with German registration
- Completely roadworthy
- Partially restored
- Introduced by Ford in 1979 as a special edition, the Lincoln Continental Mark V Collectors Series presented itself to the automotive world as a two-door sedan. Equipped, the Lincoln featured a 400 cubic inch V8 engine that produced 160 horsepower. In addition, the Lincoln Continental Mark V was known for its luxury and technically advanced equipment. In total, about 6300 of them were produced.
Exterior & Interior:
- White paint (White Ford #5418-A), with White Valino vinyl roof.
- Interior with velour interior
- Repainting cannot be ruled out
Engine & Transmission:
- 400-2V V8 engine with 160 hp
- Automatic transmission
- Last engine service in August 2023.
- 93,845 mls approximately 151,000 km (seller's estimate). The mileage can be partially reconstructed - judging by the condition, this seems quite realistic
- Checkbook available, with gaps
- German vehicle documents, MOT as well as service reports, customs clearance certificate, invoices, Marti Auto Works report.
Tires, brakes, body & underbody:
- Tires: 70-90 %
- Brakes: 70-90
- The body is unwelded
- The underbody is rust free and preserved
- Please view the photo gallery and videos for further insight into the vehicle's condition.
- Original paint, as well as the interior has a slight patina
- Tires are slightly older, without cracks, with good tread
A rare and well preserved 1979 Lincoln Continental Mark V Collectors Series is offered here for auction. Visually, as well as technically, the Lincoln leaves little to be desired. With its white paint in combination with the multi-spoke rims, the Lincoln is absolutely convincing. In the past, this was also meticulously and regularly maintained. Collectors and enthusiasts get here the chance to buy a very nice classic car at auction.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Milage trackable
- Current service performed
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.