Porsche 964 911 Carrera 2 Cabriolet partially restored € 10,000 invested owned for 10 years (1990)
|Porsche||964 911 Carrera 2 Cabriolet||1990|
|US||DE-49824 Emlichheim||Indian red|
Highlights and General
For sale is a 1990 Porsche 964 911 Carrera 2 Cabriolet, in an Indian Red paint and beige leather interior.
- Partially restored
- Approx. 10.000 Euro invested for ignition, hydraulics, soft top, new seats, alternator, battery, gearbox flush and maintenance
- The vehicle offers a great driving experience with a great sound and is versatile, both for relaxed rides and for sporty rides.
- Equipment among others: Power steering, central locking, power windows, air conditioning, ABS, cruise control, radio, tarpaulin.
- From Cartronic Motorsport optimized control unit (thereby approx. 280 HP).
- Additionally 4x Porsche Cup 2 complete wheels.
- In the possession of the seller since March 2013
General information about the vehicle
- First registration: 1990
- Import from the USA
- Location: 49824 Emlichheim, Germany
- 4 vehicle owners
- TÜV valid until 08/25
- No H license plate
- Accident free in current ownership
- German registration
- Duty paid
- Ready to drive
- The Porsche 964, produced from 1989 to 1994, was the successor to the Porsche 911 G model. This iconic sports car was known for its innovative technology, including all-wheel drive and ABS brakes. The 964 also introduced automatic climate control to the 911 lineup and continued Porsche's tradition of creating powerful and fascinating vehicles.
Exterior and Interior
- Indian red paint
- Interior in beige leather
- Repainting on spoiler and windows
Engine and transmission
- 3.6-liter 6-cylinder boxer engine with 250 hp
- ECU optimized by Cartronic Motorsport (resulting in approx. 280 hp).
- Tiptronic automatic transmission
- Total mileage cannot be verified, but is a maximum of 160,000 miles, as the speedometer was changed to kilometers at approximately 130,000 miles and only approximately 30,000 miles have been driven since.
- No checkbook present, but there is a folder with various maintenance invoices that were done in the US at the time.
Tires, Brakes, Body & Underbody
- Tires: 50-70
- Brakes: 70-90 %
- Underbody: No rust spots visible, unwelded, cavity sealed
- Partially restored
- Small rust spot near the gas cap.
- Please view the photo gallery and videos for more insight into the condition of the vehicle.
Here is your opportunity to acquire a partially restored 1990 Porsche 964 911 Carrera 2 Cabriolet. With its distinctive Indian Red paint, a 3.6-liter 6-cylinder boxer engine (250 horsepower), 160,330 miles on the clock, and features such as power steering, air conditioning, and power windows, this vehicle offers a versatile driving experience and is in good condition, including currently repaired defects such as hydraulics and rust spots.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Milage trackable
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.