Porsche 911 S Targa Matching Numbers Accident-free with new interior (1977)
|Porsche||911 S Targa||1977|
Not or only partially comprehensible.
|US||D-46282 Dorsten||Minerva Blue|
Manufactured between 1974 and 1977, the Porsche 911 S Targa embodies an absolute icon from Porsche's 911 series. Particularly striking is its removable Targa roof, which combines the advantages of a convertible with the comfort of a coupé. The Targa is powered by a six-cylinder boxer engine that produces 165 hp. In conjunction with a manual five-speed gearbox, this offers impressive driving dynamics. In total, only about 7,600 units of the Porsche 911 S Targa were produced.
General information about the vehicle
A Porsche 911 S Targa from 1977 will be offered for auction below. The Porsche with the VIN 91172121229 was originally imported from the United States, the exact number of owners is not known. On the part of the current owner, it is confirmed that the Porsche has TÜV, is registered (with German registration) and is cleared through customs. Furthermore, the Targa is certified to be in an accident-free condition. The so-called matching numbers are also given.
Exterior & Interior:
- Manufacturer color Minerva Blue metallic
- Leather interior
- According to the owner, the car is repaint-free
Engine and transmission:
- 2.7-liter six-cylinder boxer engine with 165 hp
- According to the owner, vehicle documents and German registration papers are available for documentation.
- According to the owner, brakes are in a working condition of 70 to 90%
- Tires have a very good tread depth, condition 70 to 90 %
- According to the owner, the underbody is rust-free
- There may be age-appropriate signs of wear
- According to the owner, the Porsche presents itself with a beautiful patina
- Please see the photo gallery and videos for more insight into the condition of the vehicle.
- According to the owner, the Porsche was meticulously and regularly maintained
- In the past, the interior has been renewed, leather interior in beige with Madras blue
An apparently very nice Porsche 911 S Targa from 1977 is offered here. After a successful auction, you can get into the car almost directly and drive off, because it is registered, ready to drive and has an up-to-date general inspection. Maintenance work has been strictly adhered to in the past and the boxer engine runs flawlessly and reliably. Due to the relatively low production number, the Porsche is extremely sought after by collectors and enthusiasts.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Matching numbers
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.