Lancia Delta HF 4WD/ Integrale from 3rd hand racing equipment engine overhauled accident-free (1988)
|Lancia||Delta HF 4WD/ Integrale||1988|
Not or only partially comprehensible.
The first generation of the Lancia Delta was designed in 1979 by the talented designer Giorgetto Giugiaro. As soon as it was launched, the Delta proved to be a hit with the public, and Giugiaro was praised for its outstanding design. The European trade press named the Delta Car of the Year 1980. The chassis of the Lancia Beta was carried over from the Delta, and later it received more powerful engines. Production of the Lancia Delta HF 4WD, a compact sports car with all-wheel drive and a 155 hp engine, began back in 1986. By 1987, only about 5200 copies had been produced.
General information about the vehicle
You can buy a Lancia Delta HF 4WD from 1988 in the following auction. The compact car with the VIN ZLA831Ab000405274 has three previous owners in its history to date. On the part of the current owner, it is reported that the Lancia has TÜV until May 2024 and an H license plate. In addition, it is registered, with German registration and is in running condition. To this day, the car has always been driven over the roads without accidents.
Exterior & Interior:
- Manufacturer's color: white with racing stickers
- Fabric interior and racing seats
Engine and transmission:
- 2.0-liter engine with 166 hp
- All-wheel drive
- Manual transmission
- Last engine service in May 2022
- 142,000 km (read), incomprehensible
- According to the owner, registration papers, vehicle documents and invoices are available for documentation
- Engine overhauled in 2018
- Gearbox revised in 2012
- Racing equipment
- Brakes in very good condition (70 to 90%)
- Tires with decent tread depth (50 to 70%)
- Underbody with superficial rust
- Please see the photo gallery and videos for more insight into the condition of the vehicle.
In this auction, the Lancia Delta HF 4WD from 1988 - an absolute classic in the racing car sector - is offered for sale. The car is obviously in good condition and, according to the owner, the technology and engine are working perfectly. After a successful auction, the Lancia can be put on the road immediately, as it has TÜV and a registration. This auction is an absolute highlight for sports car enthusiasts and lovers of racing.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Current service performed
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.