Porsche 911 G-Model German first delivery accident-free in very good condition with certificate grade 2 (1976)
Not or only partially comprehensible.
Highlights and General
For sale is a 1976 Porsche 911 G model, painted in silver, with a partial leather interior.
- H-registration, accident-free, registered, restored and ready to drive in good condition.
- Original condition
- German first delivery
- With expert opinion condition grade 2 of 2021 (Classic-Analytics)
- Brake system as new, brakes and calipers have been renewed
- Original 6jx15 Fuchs rims
- Summer tires as good as new (approx. 500 km run)
- New oil line, including a new oil cooler, oil change and filter replacement (approx. 200 km ago)
- Ignition was overhauled in March 2023: new spark plugs, distributor caps, distributor fingers and ignition cables
- Converted to hydraulic chain tensioners and re-tuned ignition.
- Fuel system was cleaned and replaced, for about 3000 Euro
- Momo steering wheel, with ABE
- Narrow body with chrome equipment and the opening windows
General information about the car
- First registration Germany year 1976
- Location Germany
- Was owned by the previous owner for 20 years before the Porsche came to this owner
- MOT until 06/25
- H license plate
- Accident free
- Fully roadworthy
- The 911 G-model was introduced by Porsche in 1974 as the successor to the Ur- or F-model. An improved six-cylinder boxer engine in conjunction with a 4-speed manual transmission, sporty 165 hp. In addition, the front end of the G model was slightly revised, so that, among other things, the radiator grille was enlarged. By 1989, just under 210,000 of these had been produced.
Exterior & Interior:
- Silver paint
- Interior with partial leather trim
- Repainting cannot be ruled out, it is possible that the driver's door was repainted
Engine and transmission:
- 2.7 liter six-cylinder boxer engine with 165 hp
- 4-speed manual transmission
- Last engine service June 2023
- 139000 km (seller's information). Mileage can be partially understood. Seems, however, due to the condition quite realistic
- Checkbook available, but ends in the 80-90s.
- German registration papers or vehicle documents, service - and TÜV reports, invoices and an expert opinion from 2021
Tires, brakes, body & underbody:
- Tires: new
- Brakes: new
- The underbody is rust-free, with light rust film
- Please see the photo gallery and videos for more insight into the vehicle's condition.
- Seats show a slight patina and are cracked
- Light stone chips present, light chipping on edges
- Left fender and lights show light rust under the paint (no rust spots or holes)
- Radio not working
Overall, this is a very nice Porsche 911 G model offered for auction. In the recent past, some parts were replaced and renewed, since then it presents itself technically, as well as visually in a very good condition. In addition, an existing expert opinion confirms the condition of the Porsche. An absolute highlight for enthusiasts and collectors.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Expert report exists
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Current service performed
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.