Volkswagen VW T1 1500 Restored Accident-free 2nd hand New engine (1974)
|Volkswagen||VW T1 1500||1974|
Not or only partially comprehensible.
Highlights and general information
For sale is a VW T1 from 1974, painted in brown/white, with a beige leatherette interior.
- Valuation report from March 2021 with the grade: 3+
- Investments AFTER the appraisal: New engine, brakes, brake lines, steering linkage and more
- Red stripes on the chrome strips as a decorative element
- Rear mattress provides a motorhome-like experience
General information about the vehicle
- Year of construction: 1974
- First registration: 1974
- Imported from Brazil
- Location: 86922 Eresing, Germany
- 2 vehicle owners since import
- TÜV valid until 05/25
- H license plate
- German registration
- Duty paid
- Ready to drive
- The VW T1, also known as the Bulli, was introduced in 1950 and revolutionized the commercial vehicle market. As an iconic small van, it embodied freedom and adventure. Its characteristic design and versatile use as a transporter, camper van or surfer van made it world-famous. T1 production lasted until 1967, with different variants and engines being offered. The Bulli remains a timeless symbol of fun and functionality on four wheels.
Exterior and interior
- Brown/white paintwork
- Interior material made of beige imitation leather
- Repainting cannot be ruled out
Engine and transmission
- 1.5-liter four-cylinder boxer engine with 48 hp
- Manual gearbox
- Last engine service in May 2023
- Approx. 1,000 km, but the total mileage is no longer traceable
- No checkbook available
Tires, brakes, body & underbody
- Tires: 70-90 %
- Brakes: New
- Underbody: No rust spots visible
- From the GTÜ inspection from May 2023: Axle / axle suspension, wheel bearing 2nd axle left with beginning play - condition (HW)
- Minor rust spots on the side mirrors
- Front left under the headlight small rust spot on the hinge
- Please take a look at the photo gallery and videos to gain further insight into the condition of the vehicle.
For sale is a restored VW T1 from 1974 in brown/white with a beige leatherette interior that captivates with its nostalgic charm. This VW T1 1500 impresses with its newly installed engine, brakes, brake lines, steering linkage, red trim strips on the chrome strips (all work carried out AFTER the 2021 valuation report was drawn up), as well as H license plates and a valid TÜV until 05/25.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Current service performed
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.