BMW Z3M Coupé Estoril Blue low mileage Accident-free current BMW Service (2000)
|BMW||Z3 M Coupé E36/8||2000|
|US||DE-81245 München||Estoril blue|
Highlights and general information
For sale is a BMW Z3 M Coupe from 2000, painted in Estoril blue, with black leather interior.
- Accident-free, duty paid, registered with German registration and ready to drive in very good overall condition
- Since 2010 in Germany (2 owners), originally from the USA (exact number of vehicle owners not known)
- Extensive documentation and clearly visible history of the vehicle, both in the USA and in Germany
- Full Carfax report in the U.S. is available
- In 2021, a complete BMW service was made, since then the BMW has been moved only slightly - cost just under 1415 euros
- Mileage only 42,500 miles (approx. 68,397 km) and in a correspondingly very neat condition
- With sunroof, air conditioning and a contemporary radio
- all-black interior
General information about the vehicle
- First registration United States year 2000
- Location: Germany
- 2 vehicle owners (in current ownership since 2010)
- MOT expired on 05/2023
- Approved with German registration
- Fully roadworthy
- The BMW Z3 M Coupe was unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show on July 15, 1998. It was the closed version of the BMW Z3 Roadster and was built on the same platform. The coupé is available with a sporty 3.2-litre six-cylinder engine. In addition, the M Coupé has a wider body and is equipped with a McPherson front axle. By 2002, almost 6,300 Z3 M Coupés had been produced.
Exterior & Interior:
- Estoril Blue livery
- Interior with black leather interior
- Rear right fender has been repainted
Engine and transmission:
- 3.2 liter six-cylinder engine with 241 hp
- Manual transmission
- Last engine service in May 2021.
- 42,500 mls (seller's specs). The mileage can be traced through the extensive documents.
- Checkbook available, with gaps
- Vehicle documents, TÜV and service reports, customs clearance certificate, Carfax report from the USA and invoices.
Tires, brakes, body & underbody:
- Tires: 50-70%
- Brakes: 50-70 %
- The body is unwelded
- The underbody is rust-free
- Please see the photo gallery and videos for more insight into the condition of the vehicle.
A very neat BMW Z3 M Coupé from 2000 is offered for sale here. In 2010, the coupé was imported to Germany by a BMW department head. Technically, as well as visually, the BMW is in very good condition. In 2021, a current service was completed at BMW. All in all, a very nice and technically reliable BMW Z3 M Coupé is offered for auction here.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Milage trackable
- Current service performed
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.