Porsche 924 Platinum Metallic with black pinstripe interior (1981)
|AT||AT-8010 Graz||Platinum Metallic|
Highlights and general information
For sale is a 1981 Porsche 924, painted in Platinum Metallic, with pinstripe interior.
- H license plate, accident-free, registered, restored and ready to drive in a neat condition
- Since 2022, the following things have been exchanged or serviced for just under 1200 euros: water pump, cooling system has been cleaned and refilled, alternator has been restored, new V-belt, new wiring harness for alternator and starter, ignition adjustment, idle speed adjustment, oil change and oil filter replacement, timing belt cover has been sandblasted (heavily rusty) and powder-coated
- First paint and original constitution
General information about the vehicle
- First registration Austria: Year 1981
- Location Austria
- 4 vehicle owners
- Current TÜV
- H-license plate
- Fully roadworthy
- From 1976 to 1988, the Porsche 924 was produced as a joint development between Volkswagen and Porsche. This was equipped with a 2.0-liter engine that produces 125 hp. As a popular sports car and entry-level model in the Porsche world, the 924 gained great popularity and fans all over the world. By 1988, almost 151,000 units had been produced.
Exterior & Interior:
- Platinum Metallic paint
- Interior with pinstripe equipment
- Repainting cannot be ruled out
Engine and transmission:
- 2.0-liter engine with 125 hp
- Manual transmission
- Last engine service May 2023
- 103,000 km. The mileage can be traced.
- Checkbook available, with gaps
- Austrian registration papers, TÜV and service reports and invoices
Tires, brakes, body & underbody:
- Tires: 70-90%
- Brakes: 50-70 %
- The underbody has slight flash rust
- Please see the photo gallery and videos for more insight into the condition of the vehicle.
- Top right: 10 to 15 cm jump in the disc (does not get any bigger)
- Typical Porsche stone chips at the front
All in all, a beautiful Porsche 924 from 1981 is offered for auction here. The Austrian vehicle has always been treated with care, has TÜV, an H-approval and is roadworthy. Of course, age-related signs of wear can occur here and there, but these in no way affect the classic appearance of the sports car.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Milage trackable
- Current service performed
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.