Plymouth Barracuda 2nd hand €5,000 Investment 5.9 liter V8 engine Curved rear window (1966)
Not or only partially comprehensible.
|US||DE-26125 Oldenburg||Dark green|
Highlights and general information
A 1966 Plymouth Barracuda with dark green paintwork and leather interior is for sale.
- Carburetor cleaned and adjusted
- New front brake pads & hoses (disc brakes); rear brakes cleaned & adjusted; brake booster repaired, brakes great; new brake fluid
- New front tires
- Hazard warning lights retrofitted
- New V-belts, power steering & air conditioning
- New DAB retro radio with 2 stereo speakers, automatic aerial, USB, hands-free system
- CPH tracker (location display) and rally stopwatch incl. holder
- Jumper cable & touch-up pen
- In 2023 approx. 5,000 € were invested, all invoices are available
- A well-preserved 2nd original rear window is also part of the auction
- The oldie has been registered in Germany since April 2023, received new TÜV & an H license plate on 05.10.2023
- Was 56 years in 1st hand in Spain (EU version). Engine was converted there from 3.6-liter V6 to 5.9-liter V8 in the 1990s. It is the top model De Luxe, including indicators on the mudguards, center console, rev counter.
- New comfort hood from Stanley available. The oldie is easy to drive with the power steering, the brakes are top. The Barracuda is an eye-catcher at every meeting. Especially with the curved rear window, which was only built like this from 1964-66.
- Features include: Power steering, radio, summer tires
General information about the vehicle
- Year of construction: 1966
- First registration: 1966
- Import from the USA
- Location: 26125 Oldenburg, Germany
- 2 vehicle owners
- TÜV valid until 10/25
- H license plate
- Accident-free in current ownership
- German registration
- Ready to drive
- The Plymouth Barracuda, introduced in 1964, was an iconic muscle car of the 1960s and 1970s. Originally designed as a sporty version of the Valiant, it quickly became a model in its own right. The second generation from 1967 to 1969 characterized the appearance with its distinctive fishbowl rear window. The powerful 7.0-liter HEMI V8 engine, introduced in 1968, turned the Barracuda into a powerhouse, setting standards for performance and accelerating the car to legendary status.
Exterior and interior
- Dark green paintwork
- Leather interior
- Completely repainted
Engine and transmission
- 5.9-liter V8 engine with 195 hp
- Replacement engine
- Note regarding the engine start in the video: The clicking sound when starting the engine can be heard because the battery was (almost) flat due to standing time. The battery has now been charged; the engine starts without any problems
- Automatic transmission
- Last engine service in October 2023
- 62,200 kilometers. Mileage partially traceable.
- No checkbook available
Tires, brakes, body & underbody
- Tires: New
- Brakes: New
- Underbody: Superficial rust, unwelded
- Several minor scratches/paint damage
- Please view the photo gallery and videos for further insight into the vehicle's condition.
Experience the impressive 1966 Plymouth Barracuda, presented in dark green paint with leather interior. This timeless muscle car not only impresses with its 5.9-liter V8 engine with 195 hp, but also with its extensive investment in vehicle care, including new brakes, tires, a DAB retro radio and a CPH tracking system.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Current service performed
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.