Chevrolet Corvette C3 Targa rebuild with V8 engine sidepipes in very good condition (1979)
|Chevrolet||Corvette C3 Targa||1979|
Not or only partially comprehensible.
Highlights and general information
For sale is a 1979 Chevrolet Corvette C3 Targa, painted in black, with a black leatherette interior.
- Complete reconstruction, H-approval, accident-free, duty cleared and ready to drive in a very nice overall condition
- The C3 Targa has been expertly completely disassembled and rebuilt
- Interior newly saddled with imitation leather
- Sidepipes with manifold installed, the original exhaust system is available
- Some new parts have been installed
- Unique black/black design with targa roofs and sidepipes
General information about the vehicle
- First registration United States year 1979
- Location: Germany
- MOT until 08/24
- H-license plate
- Accident-free in current ownership
- German registration (not approved at the moment)
- Fully roadworthy
- The Chevrolet Corvette C3 Targa is a two-door sports coupe with a Targa roof manufactured by Chevrolet from 1978 to 1982. This model is based on the C3 Stingray and is powered by a V8 engine that produces a powerful 179 hp or 270 hp. By 1982, about 10,300 copies of it had been produced.
Exterior & Interior:
- Black paintwork
- Interior with black imitation leather interior
- Repainting cannot be ruled out
Engine and transmission:
- 5.7 liter V8 engine with 195 hp
- Automatic transmission
- Last engine service in April 2023.
- 85,000 mls (seller's name). The mileage can be partially traced.
- Vehicle documents, TÜV and service reports, customs clearance certificate and invoices.
Tires, brakes, body & underbody:
- Tires: 70-90%
- Brakes: 70-90 %
- The underbody is rust-proof and preserved
- Please see the photo gallery and videos for more insight into the condition of the vehicle.
- Paint has minimal stone chips
- Speedometer display sometimes jerks
The 1979 Chevrolet Corvette C3 Targa offered here is in very good shape. It should be mentioned that the sports car has been meticulously dismantled and rebuilt in the recent past. Since then, this sports car has featured a great combination of black paint with black leatherette interior inside, paired with sidepipes and an unforgettable engine sound. The technology can also be said to be in good and flawless condition. A classic sports car for collectors and enthusiasts is offered for auction here.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Current service performed
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.