BMW E30 318i convertible from 2nd hand matching numbers only 83,500 km mileage (1992)
|BMW||E30 318i Cabrio||1990|
|N/A||D-53947 Nettersheim||Laguna Green|
The E30 series from Munich-based German carmaker BMW was launched in 1982. In the history of BMW, the E30 was also known as the second 3 Series. The BMW E30 was offered in different model variants. After just three years, with 650,000 vehicles sold, one could guess that this series would be a complete success. BMW recognized this and launched further variants on the market, with technical and visual improvements. In 1987 they presented the E30 318i, a long-awaited convertible version. The vehicle received a visual upgrade by blackening the chrome parts. In addition, a front spoiler in body color and a black rear spoiler were added. By 1994, almost 560,000 of them had been produced.
General information about the vehicle
In the following auction you have the opportunity to buy such a BMW E30 318i Convertible. The car from 1990 was first registered in 1993 and lists two previous owners in its history. According to the current owner, the car has TÜV, a German registration, is in running condition, but not registered at the moment. In addition, the owner certifies that matching numbers are given and that the car is in an accident-free condition. The BMW is a family vehicle and has only been driven and maintained by a pensioner in recent times.
Exterior & Interior:
- Manufacturer color Laguna Green
- Interior in black fabric
- Repainted on the fender (approx. 2 cm at the rear)
Engine and transmission:
- 1.8-liter engine with 113 hp
- Manual transmission
- Last engine service in 2021
- 83,534 km (read), traceable
- Checkbook available, with gaps
- According to the owner, German registration papers, vehicle documents and a folder full of invoices and documents are used for documentation
- Brakes in good condition (50 to 70%)
- Tyres (winter and summer tyres) with a decent tread depth (70 to 90%)
- Underside sill expertly repaired
- Hood flap cannot be opened
- Underbody with slight flash rust
- Please see the photo gallery and videos for more insight into the condition of the vehicle.
- Original constitution, matching numbers and few kilometers
- Equipment: power steering, central locking, electric windows, heated seats
All in all, the BMW E30 318i Convertible offered here is in good condition appropriate for its age. The 2nd hand car has been mostly in the garage lately and has always been treated with care. With only 83,500 km on the odometer and a technically problem-free condition, the BMW will be a reliable companion for its owner.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Complete checkbook
- Milage trackable
- Matching numbers
- Current service performed
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.