Porsche 964 Carrera 2 Cabriolet from 1st hand complete checkbook accident-free (1991)
|Porsche||964 Carrera 2 Cabriolet||1991|
The Porsche 964, part of the 911 series, was introduced in 1989 as a direct successor to the Porsche 911 G model and was produced until 1994. This model brought some significant changes, including the introduction of all-wheel drive in the Carrera range. Different engine variants were available: an air-cooled 3.6-liter boxer with 6 cylinders, which delivered 250 to 360 hp, depending on the version. The 964 was Porsche's first production vehicle with optional automatic Tiptronic transmission control. The characteristic design has been modernized, but without losing the typical 911 shape. The models included coupe, convertible and targa. The Porsche 964 contributed to the further development of the 911 series and established many of the features that characterize Porsche to this day.
General information about the vehicle
For sale is a Porsche 964 Carrera 2 Cabriolet from 1991. The vehicle was registered for the first time in the same year and had only one owner so far (1st owner). The Porsche has an H license plate and is accident-free. The MOT is valid until 08/25. The German vehicle is currently registered and in running order.
Exterior and interior
- Paintwork in Indian red
- Soft top has been reupholstered
- Leather interior
Engine and gearbox
- 3.6-liter 6-cylinder boxer engine with 250 hp
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Last engine service in August 2023
- 116.054 km (seller's specs). The mileage is traceable.
- Complete checkbook available
- Condition of the brakes: New and condition of the tyres: 70-90 % (according to the seller)
- According to the seller, there is no rust on the underbody, it is preserved and cavity sealed
- Smallest stone chip scratches on the front, which, according to the seller, are removed by a specialist workshop until they are sold
- Please see the photo gallery and videos for more insight into the condition of the vehicle.
- Porsche 964 Carrera 2 Cabriolet built in 1991 with extensive equipment
- Among other things: heated seats, electric windows, central locking, power steering, folding roof, air conditioning, ABS, cruise control, radio, tarpaulin
- With a mileage of 114,000 km: engine overhauled including new seals and oil hoses, new brake discs and pads, new brake lines, original soft top reupholstered, leather interior refreshed, front and rear new tires and rims, by a specialized Porsche classic car workshop
- Accident-free 964 from 1st hand in very well-kept general condition
Experience the Porsche 964 Carrera 2 Cabriolet from 1991, with 116,054 km on the clock, powered by a powerful 3.6-liter 6-cylinder boxer engine (250 hp) and presented in elegant Indian red paint. This vehicle impresses not only with its impressive performance, but also with its extensive equipment, including heated seats, electric windows, air conditioning, ABS and a very neat condition from 1st hand!
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Complete checkbook
- Milage trackable
- Current service performed
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.