BMW E31 840i with manual transmission BMW-Individual CSI equipment M-suspension ex works 10,000 € invested Partially restored (1995)
|BMW||E31 840i BMW-Individual CSI M-Paket ab Werk||1995|
Not or only partially comprehensible.
Highlights and General
For sale is a 1995 BMW 840i, painted in black, with a leather interior.
- Unique equipment, registered, duty paid, ready to drive, partially restored and in very good overall condition.
- Europe-wide only example with the following equipment features (Ex works!): Manual gearbox, CSI equipment, M-chassis, individual equipment
- Extremely rare E31 with unique equipment
- Extensive equipment: power steering, central locking, power windows, heated seats, air conditioning, ABS, radio
- Brake system as good as new
- Current service
- Underbody has been completely overhauled New handlebars, rubbers and steering parts, replaced with original BMW spare parts - more than 10,000 euros invested.
General information about the vehicle
- First registration Austria year 1995
- Location Austria
- 3 vehicle owners
- TÜV until 07/24
- Accident free in current ownership
- Duty paid
- Ready to drive
- Partially restored
- The BMW 840i is characterized by its unique combination of elegance, performance and luxury. It is powered by a sporty V8 engine which, in combination with an automatic or manual transmission, produces 286 hp. By 1999, just under 7800 of these had been produced.
Exterior & Interior:
- Black paint
- Interior with leather upholstery
- Vehicle was completely repainted
Engine & Transmission:
- 4.0 liter V8 engine with 286 hp
- Manual transmission
- Last engine service 2023
- 181,620 Km (seller's statement). The mileage can not be traced.
- Checkbook available, with gaps
- Austrian registration papers or vehicle documents, service - and TÜV reports, customs clearance certificate and invoices.
Tires, brakes, body & underbody:
- Tires: 50-70%.
- Brakes: new
- The underbody is rust-free, preserved and cavity sealed
- Overall very well maintained condition
- Please view the photo gallery and videos for further insight into the vehicle's condition.
- Small rust spots on the trunk lid
- There are pixel defects in the display that can be easily repaired
- The original radio is currently not installed, weshab the CD changer does not work
- Small dents and paint defects may be present
The 1995 BMW 840i offered here is an absolute rarity. Because this has a manual transmission, CSI equipment (with code number 940!), M chassis and Individual equipment. According to information available to us, this BMW is the only one in Europe with these features. Beyond that technology and engine run perfectly. In the recent past, about 10,000 euros were invested to renew the underbody with original BMW spare parts. For collectors, enthusiasts and enthusiasts, this is an almost unique opportunity.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Matching numbers
- Current service performed
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.