Mercedes-Benz W113 Pagoda 280 SL 2nd hand Mileage only 48,500 km Matching Numbers excellent condition (1971)
|Mercedes Benz||W113 280 SL||1971|
|US||SE-183 57 Taby||Silver|
Highlights and general information
For sale is a Mercedes-Benz W113 280 SL Pagoda from 1971, painted in silver, with red leather interior.
- 2nd hand, accident-free, matching numbers, partially restored and in a very well-kept overall condition
- In the owner's possession since 2008
- Fair-weather vehicle that has been driven around 885 km since 2008
- Original condition, including original hardtop
- Exhaust system was replaced at a Mercedes specialist workshop
- Mileage speedometer has been replaced by an odometer
- The Mercedes underwent extensive and costly maintenance, first at a Mercedes workshop in Stockholm, then at a maintenance company in Sweden
- The following items were overhauled or replaced:
- Replacement of all spark plugs
- Replacement of the front brake calliper
- Replacement of the master cylinder
- Oil and filter change on the engine, gearbox and rear axle
- Replacement of the rubber buffers on the fuel pump
- Rust protection treatment for the metal cover
- New tires on original rims
- New original hubcaps
- Adjusting the ignition timing
- Filling up with new brake fluid
- In addition to the previously stated mileage of 25 miles (drive to and from the gas station).
General information about the vehicle
- First registration United States Year 1971
- Location Sweden
- 2 vehicle owners (owned for 15 years)
- Matching numbers
- Accident free
- Duty paid
- Partially restored
- Fully roadworthy
- The third and final model in the Pagoda series was the Mercedes-Benz W113 280 SL, launched in 1973. This was a symbol of luxury and elegance in the 1970s. Equipped with a reliable 2.8 liter six-cylinder engine, the Pagoda produced 170 hp. The interior was fitted with high-quality leather upholstery and wooden elements. Almost 24,000 of these coveted classic cars were produced.
Exterior & interior:
- Silver paintwork
- Interior with red leather upholstery
- No repainting available
Engine and transmission:
- 2.8-liter engine with 170 hp
- Automatic gearbox
- 30,129 miles, approximately 48,500 km (read off). The mileage can be traced.
- Swedish registration papers, invoices and customs clearance certificate available.
Tires, brakes, body & underbody:
- Tires: 70-90 %
- Brakes: 70-90 %
- The underbody is rust-free and preserved
- Please take a look at the photo gallery and videos to gain further insight into the condition of the vehicle.
The 1971 Mercedes-Benz W113 280 SL Pagoda offered here was originally imported to Sweden from the United States. Since then, the vehicle has been partially restored and always treated with great care. The Mercedes has been in the owner's possession for around 15 years and has only been driven 885 km since then. Overall, the Pagoda is in excellent condition and is an absolute highlight for collectors and enthusiasts.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Milage trackable
- Current service performed
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
SE-183 57 Taby
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Mercedes Benz wanted?
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.