Alpina B10 biturbo 3.4-liter R6 engine with 360 hp Matching Numbers German first delivery engine overhaul for € 19,000 (1992)
|BMW||Alpina B10 Biturbo||1992|
With the introduction of the Alpina B10, the renowned tuner Alpina set another exclamation mark in the automotive world. As a continuation of the successful predecessors, the B10 seamlessly continued the tradition of performance and elegance. The range offered a choice of engine variants, including powerful six- and eight-cylinder engines. From the first generation in 1995 to the last iteration in 2003, Alpina presented various displacement and power levels, including an impressive V8 version with up to 375 hp. The Alpina B10 perfectly combined sportiness and luxury, and its timeless aesthetic made it a sought-after classic among automotive enthusiasts.
General information about the vehicle
For sale is a 1992 Alpina B10 Biturbo. The vehicle has had three owners so far and is approved for road traffic in Germany. The admission is currently not active. The MOT is no longer valid. In its current ownership, the Alpina is accident-free and roadworthy. Information on the H license plate is not available.
Exterior and interior
- Black paintwork
- Repainting cannot be ruled out
- Leather interior
Engine and gearbox
- 3.4-liter inline six-cylinder engine with 360 hp
- 237,246 km (read). The mileage is traceable.
- No checkbook available
- Condition of the brakes: no data and condition of the tyres: no data available
- According to the seller, the underbody is unwelded; there is partial rust on the underbody, which you can see from the picture documentation.
- There are a few scratches, the seller states (please take a close look at the pictures)
- Please see the photo gallery and videos for more insight into the condition of the vehicle.
- Alpina B10 Biturbo with extensive equipment
- Among other things: sunroof, power steering, central locking, power windows, air conditioning, ABS
- Engine was overhauled at Alpina for 19,000 euros
- When it was introduced, it was the world's most powerful production saloon and the fastest German production car
Experience the sporty Alpina B10 Biturbo from 1992 with a powerful 3.4-liter inline six-cylinder engine (360 hp) and an elegant black paint. With a mileage of 237,246 km, extensive equipment such as sunroof, air conditioning and power windows, this Alpina is an impressive combination of performance and luxury that has shaped the automotive world with its history as once the fastest production sedan and fastest German production passenger car.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Milage trackable
- Matching numbers
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.