Volkswagen Beetle 1303 Restored in excellent condition Marina Blue (1973)
|Manual||44||110.000 km |
Not or only partially comprehensible.
|DE||70794 Filderstadt||Marina blue|
In August 1972, the Volkswagen Beetle reached its most advanced evolutionary stage with the 1303 model. In response to looming U.S. safety regulations, the model introduced a distinctive panoramic windshield, shortened the trunk lid, and allowed for a redesigned, plastic-based dashboard. Technical improvements such as rack-and-pinion steering increased ride comfort. By about 1980, almost 330,000 units had been produced.
General information about the vehicle
A VW Beetle 1303 from the first registration in 1973 is offered in this auction. Five owners are listed in the history of the car with the VIN 1332533284. The current owner confirms that the VW Beetle has an H license plate and matching numbers are given. The MOT expired in May 2022, but the car is registered (German registration) and ready to drive. Furthermore, it is stated that the car has been restored and an appraisal from 2018 is available.
Exterior & Interior:
- Manufacturer color marina blue
- Faux leather interior
- According to the owner, the Beetle is repaint-free
Engine and transmission:
- 1.3-liter four-cylinder boxer engine with 44 hp
- Last engine service was done in May 2020
- 110,000 km (indication of the owner), partly traceable
- Checkbook is available, but has gaps
- According to the owner, vehicle documents, German registration papers and an expert opinion from 2018 with a grade of 1 are available for documentation.
- According to the owner, brakes and tires are in mint condition
- Underbody is rust-proof, cavity sealed and preserved
- A small dent on the rear left fender is present
- Carburettor must be adjusted
- Reversing light is defective
- Please see the photo gallery and videos for more insight into the condition of the vehicle.
- A total of almost 10,000 euros was invested
- In the course of the restoration, the body and engine were completely rebuilt, with original parts or original new parts
- Rust protection and cavity sealing
- Seats have been reupholstered
- An expert opinion from 2018 certifies that the VW Beetle is in very good overall condition (grade 1)
As the current owner reports, the VW Beetle 1303 offered here has been in his possession since 2011. During this time, it has always been treated with care and is apparently in very good condition. According to the information available to us, almost €10,000 was invested. Since then, only 300 km have been driven. For collectors and enthusiasts, this is an almost unique opportunity to welcome such a classic car into their ranks.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Expert report exists
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Matching numbers
- Current service performed
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.