Porsche 911 T 2.2 Targa Matching Numbers gearbox revised €40,000 invested (1971)
|Porsche||911 T 2.2 Targa||1971|
|US||AT-8692 Neuberg an der Mürz||Black|
Unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show in 1965, the Porsche 911 Targa is still an absolute classic today. The Targa defines itself neither as a convertible nor as a coupe, nor as a hardtop or sedan. It is a visionary concept and something completely new: the world's first safety convertible with a fixed safety bar or roll bar. The 911 T featured all the upgrades that came with C-Series production, including a longer wheelbase and Fuchs alloy wheels. In addition, it was powered by a 6-cylinder boxer engine that produces 130 hp. By 1993, almost 87,700 Targas had been built.
General information about the vehicle
The following auction offers you the opportunity to buy a Porsche 911 Targa 2.2 from 1971. The Porsche with the VIN 9111110545 was imported from the United States and has four previous owners to date. On the part of the current owner, it is confirmed that the Targa has TÜV until June 2024 and an H license plate. In addition, it is registered, customs cleared and in running condition. Accident-free and the so-called matching numbers are given with the Porsche offered. Furthermore, it is reported that it has been partially restored in the recent past.
Exterior & Interior:
- Manufacturer Color: Black
- Faux leather interior
- Side walls have been repainted
Engine and transmission:
- 6-cylinder boxer engine with 130 hp
- Manual gearbox
- Last engine service in June 2023
- 126,000 km (read), traceable
- No checkbook available
- According to the owner, registration papers, vehicle documents and customs clearance certificate are required for documentation
- Brakes and tyres in good condition (50 to 70%)
- According to the owner, scratches, stone chips and normal signs of use may be present
- Please see the photo gallery and videos for more insight into the condition of the vehicle.
- Partially restored, investments of over €40,000 made
- Halda Tripmaster (odometer) installed
- Gearbox overhauled
- Disc seals renewed
- Varnish processed
Visually, the Porsche 911 Targa 2.2 from 1971 offered here is in an age-appropriate condition. Technically, the Porsche runs reliably and sportily. According to the current owner, as already mentioned, a lot has been invested in the visual and technical well-being of the Porsche. This is an ideal vehicle for classic car rallies, enthusiasts or collectors.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Milage trackable
- Matching numbers
- Current service performed
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
AT-8692 Neuberg an der Mürz
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.