Rover P3 75 with green leather interior folding roof radio and partially restored (1948 )
|Land Rover||Rover P3 75||1948|
Not or only partially comprehensible.
Highlights and general information
For sale is a Rover P3 75 from 1948, painted in green, with leather interior.
- Accident-free and ready to drive in a very well-kept condition
- In current ownership, the leather interior has been refurbished
- Rust-free underbody
- With folding roof
- Partially restored
General information about the vehicle
- Year of construction: 1948
- First registration: Great Britain, 1948
- Location: 12524 Berlin, Germany
- The exact number of owners is unknown
- No TÜV at the moment
- Approved (German registration)
- Will be handed over duty paid upon successful sale
- Ready to drive
- The Rover P3, a four-door saloon from the Rover Company, was produced from 1948 to 1949 as the successor to the P2. With two versions available, the Rover 60 and the Rover 75, the P3 was characterized by innovative features. Popular in the UK and successful internationally, it helped to cement Rover's reputation as a manufacturer of high quality and reliable cars. A total of 9111 examples of the Rover P3 were produced.
Exterior & Interior:
- Green paintwork
- Interior in dark green leather
- Repainting cannot be ruled out
Engine and transmission:
- 2.1 liter six-cylinder engine with 70 hp
- Manual gearbox
- 80,961 mi. Mileage cannot be traced.
- Vehicle documents and customs clearance certificate
Tires, brakes, body & underbody:
- Tires: 70-90 %
- Brakes: 70-90 %
- The underbody is rust-free
- Please take a look at the photo gallery and videos to gain further insight into the condition of the vehicle.
- Please view the photo gallery and videos for further insight into the condition of the vehicle.
A well-maintained Rover P3 75 from 1948 in green with refurbished dark green leather interior is offered for auction here. The vehicle is located in Berlin and is ready to drive. The vehicle is technically well equipped, with a six-cylinder engine delivering 70 hp. Due to its advanced age and the limited production number of just under 9000 units, a Rover P3 in this condition is a must-have for collectors.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Land Rover wanted?
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.