Porsche 356 B 1600 Super 90 Restored classic car € 30,000 investments 4-cylinder boxer engine with 90 hp chrome rims only 12,000 mi (1963)
|Porsche||356 B 1600 Super 90||1963|
Not or only partially comprehensible.
The Porsche 356, a legendary sports car, was first produced in 1948 and was the forerunner of the Porsche 911. With various engine variants, it thrilled car enthusiasts worldwide. The early models of the 356 had air-cooled four-cylinder boxer engines with displacements ranging from 1.1 to 1.6 liters, which enabled outputs of 40 to 95 hp. Over time, Porsche continued to develop the 356, and the engines became more powerful. This resulted in variants with displacements of up to 2.0 liters and an impressive output of over 130 hp. This variety of engine options made the Porsche 356 a classic and a milestone in the history of automotive engineering.
General information about the vehicle
For sale is an excellent Porsche 356 Super 90 from 1963. This vehicle was imported from the USA and has had three keepers. It has an H license plate and is accident free. The MOT is valid until 5/25. The Porsche is currently registered in Germany and ready to drive. Information on customs clearance status is not available.
Exterior and Interior
- Red paint
- Doors and rear bumper have been repainted
- Leather/fabric interior
Engine and transmission
- 1.6-liter 4-cylinder boxer engine with 90 hp
- Manual transmission
- Last engine service in May 2022
- 11,773 mi (read). Mileage partially traceable.
- No checkbook available
- Condition of brakes: 70-90% and condition of tires: new (according to seller).
- Tires special size front 185 / 65 R 15 82 S, rear 195 /60 R 15 82 S
- According to the seller, the underbody is unwelded, preserved and cavity sealed
- Damage and defects: 3-5 small stone chips in the front, small scratches on the hood (repaired), sweating oil pan when the engine is warm (normal for a classic car), old 6-volt wiring harness was not renewed during restoration.
- Front windshield was renewed, probably in the USA. All rubber seals on windshields are new. Weber carburetor new. Brake 2021 overhauled. Alternator new. Starter motor new. Front seats have been reupholstered. Right and left doors removed, everything removed, interior preserved and repainted. Rear bumper has also been repainted.
- Car was restored in the USA from 1989 to 1991.
- The seller also states that the car was purchased in Holland 13 years ago and was restored again about 3 years through from front to back
- The dealer from Holland stated at that time that the engine had been overhauled and had about 5,000 km on the clock. Since then, the seller has driven about 2,000-2,500 km with the vehicle himself. The engine therefore has about 7,000 km on the clock. The seller has no written documentation to revise the engine.
- Please see the photo gallery and videos for further insight into the condition of the vehicle.
- Porsche 356 B 1600 Super 90 restored classic car in red
- Investments in the amount of approx. 30,000 € were made
- Extensive restoration work both in the USA and in Germany
- The vehicle has according to TÜV - SÜD the condition 2, according to the seller
- Original Porsche chrome rims
Experience the legendary 1963 Porsche 356 Super 90 with a mileage of 11,773 mi (after restoration), a 1.6-liter 4-cylinder boxer engine (90 hp) and striking red paint. This restored classic car has been extensively restored in both the US and Germany, has an H license plate, chrome wheels, a Blaupunkt radio, and the seller has made approximately €30,000 in investments to keep the car in very good condition.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Matching numbers
- Current service performed
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.