Aston Martin DB 6 Platinum Grey with H-approval Restored engine overhauled with air conditioning (1966)
|Aston Martin||DB 6||1966|
|DE||DE-60326 Frankfurt am Main||Platinum Grey|
Highlights and General
For sale is a 1966 Aston Martin DB 6, painted Platinum Grey, with leather interior, delivered in England on June 15, 1967 by M.J. Morley Esq J.K Autos in London.
- Original invoice incl service book available.
- H license plate, accident free, registered, restored and ready to drive in a well maintained condition.
- As good as new tires and brake system
- Underbody was professionally conserved
- Engine was completely renewed
- Fuel tank and lines were renewed
- Fluids exchanged
- Matching numbers are given
- Rare collector's item and version with air conditioning and folding sunroof
- Other equipment: heated rear window, radio preparation, Motorola radio, power antenna, Webasto roof & wind deflector, fog lights, 7L antifreeze, Chrome rims.
General information about the vehicle
- First registration England year 1967
- Location Germany
- 3 vehicle owners (since 2007 owned by the current owner)
- H license plate
- Accident free
- Duty paid
- Fully roadworthy
- Matching Numbers
- The Aston Martin DB6 is a significant vehicle in automotive history that was produced by the British car brand Aston Martin from 1965 to 1971. It was an evolution of the DB5 and had a longer body with a larger rear window. The DB6 was equipped with a 4.0-liter six-cylinder engine that produced just under 286 horsepower.
Exterior & Interior:
- Platinum Grey paint
- Interior with leather trim
- Repainting on the hood
Engine & Transmission:
- 4.0-liter engine with 286 hp
- Manual transmission
- Last engine service in 2022.
- 91,811 mi (read). Total mileage can no longer be tracked, but the DB 6 has only been moved just over 2000 km since the restoration work.
- German registration papers, MOT as well as service reports and invoices.
Tires, brakes, body & underbody:
- Tires: new
- Brakes: new
- The underbody is unwelded and preserved
- Please view the photo gallery and videos for further insight into the vehicle's condition.
- Minimal stone chips may be present
- Minor paint damage (pimples) may be present
The 1966 Aston Martin DB6 offered here presents in overall very good condition. The aesthetically pleasing color combination, accompanied by rare air conditioning and authentic matching numbers, make this vehicle a desirable item for collectors. In addition, the engine and technology impress with smooth operation. In a carefully maintained, accident-free and restored condition, this road-ready DB6 presents itself as a true highlight for potential buyers in the upcoming auction.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Milage trackable
- Matching numbers
- Current service performed
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
DE-60326 Frankfurt am Main
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Aston Martin wanted?
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.