Porsche 964 Carrera 4 Cabrio Matching Numbers with extensive equipment Report Note 2 (1992)
|Porsche||964 Carrera 4 Cabrio||1992|
Highlights and General
For sale is a 1992 Porsche 964 Carrera 4 Cabrio, painted in black, with black interior.
- 3rd hand, accident free, matching numbers, with H registration and in very well maintained overall condition.
- Extensive equipment: folding roof, electric windows, power steering, central locking, heated seats, air conditioning, ABS, cruise control, tarpaulin, radio
- Exterior in black and interior with black leather upholstery
- Restored and meticulously maintained, among other things was made: oil change (12x Porsche centers, 5x free Porsche specialist) wishbone at 78000 km, clutch at 99,000 km, ignition distributor at 118,000 km, new soft top at 133,000 km, windshield renewed 132,000 km, soft top gearbox refurbished both sides at 133,000 km, steering gearbox overhauled and leak eliminated at 133,000 km.
- Appraisal carried out at purchase in 2016 and to obtain H-registration; appraisal on 1.7.2022 attests the Porsche a good overall condition, grade 2
General information about the vehicle
- First registration Germany year 1992
- Location Germany
- 3 Vehicle owner
- Current TÜV
- H license plate
- Accident free
- Approved (German registration), with seasonal license plate from March to October
- Fully roadworthy
- Produced from 1989 to 1994, the Porsche 964 Carrera 4 heralded the first generation of the Porsche 911 with all-wheel drive. The model was offered in coupe, targa and cabriolet body styles. Powered by a 3.6-liter six-cylinder boxer engine, the Porsche 964 Carrera 4 produced 250 hp. Visually, the Porsche features new headlights and a redesigned rear end. Around 4800 examples of this classic sports car were produced up to 1994.
Exterior & interior:
- Black paint
- Interior with black leather interior
- Repaints are available
Engine & Transmission:
- 3.6 liter boxer engine with 250 hp
- Manual transmission
- Last engine service in March 2020
- 138,323 km (read). The mileage can be traced.
- German registration papers or (German) vehicle documents, TÜV as well as service reports, two expertises and invoices.
Tires, brakes, body & underbody:
- Tires: 50-70 %
- Brakes: 70-90 %
- Underbody is rust free and unwelded
- Body is unwelded
- Please view the photo gallery and videos for further insight into the vehicle's condition.
- Stone chip on the front hood
The 1992 Porsche 964 Carrera 4 Cabrio offered here presents in what appears to be excellent condition. In addition, the condition is confirmed by an enclosed appraisal dated 2022. Also the technology and the engine run without problems and extremely sporty. In addition, the car has a current TÜV, is registered with seasonal license plates and in a roadworthy condition.
Why Kickdown? The NDR summed it up well!Verkaufsbedingungen Stand: (19.12.2022)
- Expert report exists
- Kickdown photographer was on site
- Video of the vehicle available
- Main inspection
- Milage trackable
- Matching numbers
- Current service performed
- Low milage
The description of this auction has been made to the best of the seller's knowledge. The condition of this vehicle is based on the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. The description and photos are for reference. Kickdown does not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and recommends a viewing. The seller decides whether a viewing can be made. Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary inquiries before placing a bid. For this purpose, please use the comments and questions section for additional information. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
About the seller
Never miss an auction again with our newsletter!
Benefits of our Auctions
- We take care of your search for a car.
- Off-market vehicles from our network
- Pre-selected vehicles.